Wednesday, 18 January 2017

Cyclades ...

I thought that was the Greek word, for riding a bike ...

But as many of you know, its some more rocks in the Aegean. Well apparently the lights are off, and so is the electric. Keep talking Greece has an update on the outrage here ...

I did laugh at the bit where 'Greek PPC asks for the residents’ understanding' has customer service arrived in Greece :)

I cant help thinking its Barty, our corespondent on Paros, who has been up the pole, with the crocodile clips ...

This made me laugh too ...


But I am having a little battle over customer service myself, with a retailer at the moment ...

A well known retailer wants to remove an appliance tomorrow. They have not told me when the new one is coming yet. Its the Chicken and Egg situation ...

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the appliance. A well known company was arranging to fix my drier to avoid it bursting into flames. It took them six months to get here and the man said he couldn't deal with it and it needed a new part. And went away. Three months later I rang to ask when it would happen and they knew nothing abut a new part so they put me on the waiting list for another man. Three months later another man came. "Can't do it, it needs a new part". When I offered despair, he ordered it online there and then, got it two days later and came to fit it at 7pm. There's men and then there's men.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Denis

      Fully understand where you are coming from. This scrap has been my toughest yet, and I have been hammering away by email and twitter account via Direct messages dealing with complete idiots.
      Its great to be able to say I have won ...
      When you have dealt with the Greek bureacracy, the UK version is childs play in comparison.
      In my past, I held two lift engineers hostage for four hours in my office (Drinking tea) I never had another problem with the lift contract ...

      Delete